Thursday, May 11, 2017

Finding a creative outlet again

It has been a very long time since I have written a blog.  Giving up on Facebook has left a vacancy in my cathartic activities, so I thought dusting off this antique would be good for my mental well being.  A few months ago, I realized that Facebook was not providing any value so it has become dormant in my life.  To be honest, I still lurk on Facebook a bit, but it no longer provides what I need.  Twitter has emerged as a valid social media outlet, but I consume Twitter more than I create.  Random thoughts limited to 140 characters does not a true outlet make.  That brings me back to a blog.  I wrote a blog fairly consistently back in the aughts, so I think I can recapture that magic and get the creative juices flowing again.

No comments: